About This Blog

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! ^o^
Actually I use this blog only to save my pictures, so please forgive my ugly face (lol).

Btw, feel free to follow me :) also you can add my facebook? chat with me? feel free to do that ^^. I like having many friends.

2011-06-02

pic?

a People who write this is Angela Nicole
we ever fought before in "We Hate Faker!Be Yourself Please" Page
she also ever said My Friend Claire Tacan  is Faker, and it make me ANGRY!!!

ABout Angela: Actualy this girl is FAKER!!, she ever use My Friend Picture and said that picture was her :(
and she also said that picture is Plastic Surgery :(. WTF she say that O.O

Mima, you musnt mosaic this, coz i know who said that ^^
this is the people who said it
did you know who is the admin?
just only me who know the admin, coz just only me know a people who hate me
the admin is Angela Nicole!!!
she make that page, actually just only for fighting to me, coz i BLOCK her From "CosFAke" Page!! (lo)
oh mima, i already told to you for NOT Mosaic this!!
a people who comment this is yumemiru =,=
i still remember about this STUPID GUY who believe FAKER (LOL)
we ever fought before

i just can explain that!!

Viewers

Flag Counter