About This Blog

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! ^o^
Actually I use this blog only to save my pictures, so please forgive my ugly face (lol).

Btw, feel free to follow me :) also you can add my facebook? chat with me? feel free to do that ^^. I like having many friends.

2012-08-14

bad news -.-

Hello All, long time not update in my blog T.T
it's because i'm busy before 

I have a bad news, it's about my allergy
My allergies have not healed T_T
and it even became worse!
See this


Finally I decided to go to a dermatologist.
The doctor gave me medicine


This is All the medicine!
There are 2 types of medicine.
which for to drink
and the other for the compress

This is to drink




and This is to compress

Otsuka

Ointment

Kasa

HOW TO COMPRESS YOUR HAND

1. Pour "Otsuka" in the bowl
2. Soak "Kasa" on "Otsuka"
3. Wrap your hand with "Kasa" and wait 15 minutes.
4. Do it 3 times!
5. After that, apply ointment on hand!

My Hand Before wet

My hand After wet

Just That i can write now ^^
Thank you for visit my Blog >.<
Have a nice day ^o^

Viewers

Flag Counter