About This Blog

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! ^o^
Actually I use this blog only to save my pictures, so please forgive my ugly face (lol).

Btw, feel free to follow me :) also you can add my facebook? chat with me? feel free to do that ^^. I like having many friends.

2012-09-04

Yuki Neechan B'day Gift :)


Today is My Neechan B'day ><
Her name is Yukigod Isbless (Natthar Janjarhatsin)
She is an awesome cosplayer from Thailand 
i really love her so much ><
she is so beautiful and a kind person
i'm gald i can know her until now.

Actually i don't know what should i gift T.T
and now i also lazy to edit a picture, but
because today is Yuki neechan B'day,
i will do something for her :)

I'm so sorry if i just can give this to you
i just hope you will like this >...<

With Love
Fransisca :3

Viewers

Flag Counter