About This Blog

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! ^o^
Actually I use this blog only to save my pictures, so please forgive my ugly face (lol).

Btw, feel free to follow me :) also you can add my facebook? chat with me? feel free to do that ^^. I like having many friends.

2012-12-17

Private wear (Portrait)

 @Home, just try to wear my cloth for BTS (Buku Tahunan Siswa)




*****************************************************************
@Photo Studio Jakarta 

Me and Tiwi


 Me and Dhina

 Tiwi and Dhina

Me and Tiwi :)

Me and Ike

 Tiwi and Me, we find a big lolipop >,<

Firdha, Me and Tiwi

Me, Rika and Tiwi

Tiwi, Rika, and Me

Ike, Rika, Dina, Firda, Nabiela, Siti, Tiwi, Me, Ribka

Tiwi, Ike, Rika, Lukita, Me

This is My SCARY Face :D

 Tiwi and Rika

when my friend become CRAZY :D

Me and Nabiela >..<


Me, Tiwi, and Ririn

 Me and Tiwi >....<

when photoshoot :3
Epi, Me, Rika, Tiwi, and Ririn

Me, Firda, Ribka, Nabiela, and Siti

Viewers

Flag Counter