About This Blog

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! ^o^
Actually I use this blog only to save my pictures, so please forgive my ugly face (lol).

Btw, feel free to follow me :) also you can add my facebook? chat with me? feel free to do that ^^. I like having many friends.

2013-01-10

My Holiday

Hello All!
i just wanna share my holiday vocation in my blog :3
Thank you so much for always visit my blog >...<

[26-12-2012]
this is when we visit a beautiful beach for have lunch :)
This all are my cousins and my little sister




Kesya


This is Angel (My little sister), Yolanda (My cousin), Keisya (My cutie cousin) 

I really enjoy see them playing like this 
ahhahahahaa.......they look so fun :3


After we had luch, we continue on our way again
and I see an awesome cloud :D

because we had a long journey, my cousins looks so tired and then they sleep 
their face so funny when sleep XD

[27-12-2012]
In Solo, Grand ma house
my cousin enjoy playing on the porch

[28-12-2012]
yay, finally I can visit Candi Borobudur again >...<
really a fun trip for me

This is My grand pa and Grace (My cousin)


My uncle


My little sister


wow, I meet a pretty girl :3

yay, I can riding horse again >...<


Me and My Grand ma and Grand pa :3















we back from Candi Borobudur at 07.00pm
we are very very tired but very enjoy our trip :)


[30-12-2012]
before went to Kraton

In Kraton :)



everything at museum Kraton


















this at "Sumur awet muda"




























from museum, we also visit "Pasar Malam"
we play "Kora-Kora"


[01-01-2013]
we want to visit "Taman Satwa Taru Jurug"
but, because there is so many people, finally we didn't go there :(


so, we just go back again to "Pasar Malam"

I played Bianglala


honestly I never bored played this "Kora-Kora" >....<
This is Grace and Marcel (My cousin)

we eat ice Dawet

 I also find this
really a clever monkey :)

At The swimming Pool






I think just that I can tell
so tired to write in this blog
please forgive my stupid english :(

Viewers

Flag Counter