About This Blog

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! ^o^
Actually I use this blog only to save my pictures, so please forgive my ugly face (lol).

Btw, feel free to follow me :) also you can add my facebook? chat with me? feel free to do that ^^. I like having many friends.

2016-04-02

The REAL ME [2016 March 17]

Hello, This is about the different about selfie and photo taken by other.
Please don't believe that my selfie pictures is the REAL me!.
It's FAKE (lol)
My smartphone is Oppo, and there was a beauty application.
so, i like using that application for take a selfie.
I don't really like take a selfie, I just do it only when I want it.

I hope everyone who see my selfie didn't fall in love with me (lol)
coz, you will be dissapointed if you see me in real life.
i'm not a feminime girl, and also not a kind person.
but, i'm a CRAZY girl. well, I only show it to my friend only.
if you meet me for the first time, you will think that i'm a shy girl.
actually, it's FAKE. coz I don't want to make a bad impression to you.

here taken by my phone (Oppo)
This is not in my home, but in my boarding house.


 This one taken by my friend's phone (Iphone)
well, i'm not pretty I know that.
so, forgive my bad face. even i wear make up (lol)






Actually I don't like write something. that's why I more like put pictures here.
I also not good in english, so forgive my grammar.
Thank you so much for visit my blog ^^.
Feel free to message or ask something to me.
I like having many friends!

My Line: @sisca117
Instagram: @sisca117
Facebook: Fransisca (facebook.com//f.sisca.l)
Twitter: @F_sisca_L








Viewers

Flag Counter